Tuesday 23 March 2010

Photoshop Time :)

Today we were unable to edit on the editing machine. Until a little bit into our lesson. Therefore i decided it would be a good idea to start our title. I exprimented a lot with the different fonts we have recently found. I played arond with the diffewrent colours and diferent was of presenting it.

I finally realised that it would look a lot more "out there" if i left it a smple as possible. As it is a thriller it would be nice if we had a massive title filling as much as the page as possible. The background should cntrast a lot wih the title which will make it stand out so much more. I experimened with a black background with a red title as this would contrast very well. To me that still looked a bit to much for a thriller film. So i just used a white font which stood out a blasted fromt the page. I used a very dissolved look for the title so it was able to pair up witht he film. This was the final outcome i designed and will be using within the opening to our film.

No comments:

Post a Comment