Tuesday 11 May 2010

Re-Photoshoping.

Right, for some reason the film crashed and whiped the photoshopped images within our film. Therefore i had to do them again. I changed the canvas size to the size of the adobe premiere pro screen size. This was 720 pixels by 576 pixels. This fitted perfectly. I then used the same eye from the last image. I made a change to it though. I decided to change it blue because it looked more natural, unlike a red one. The red eye made it look more made up and i feel that the redness that is used shows that our production company just produces thrillers and horrors when they may not.

I made the eye smaller aswell so we were able to see all of the eye as it is quite detailed. This looked better and more proffesional. The image before looked "tacky " and looked like the fact that the eye did not fit the page properly was a mistake and not intensional.

No comments:

Post a Comment